Student research projects
The ASA is committed to supporting sonography student research. Conducting independent research is an ideal way for students to demonstrate the skills of data acquisition, collation and analysis. Research further adds to the body of knowledge that is beneficial to the whole profession.
If you are a student, up to and including Graduate Diploma level, and you wish to promote your sonography based research survey or project on the ASA website, please forward the following information to email@example.com
- Student name and ASA membership number
- Name of Tertiary Institution and Course description
- Ethics Approval No.
- 50-word summary of your survey/research with link to questionnaire
- Contact name and email address for any queries
- Closing date for the survey/research
- At the conclusion of your project, a summary of your research findings should be forwarded to the Editor of Sonography journal at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The ASA assumes no responsibility for student survey/research content, methods or results, noting that student survey/research must have ethics approval from the student’s tertiary institution. Any questions relating to the research or privacy needs to be directed to the person/s responsible for the survey.