Introducing Leadership Series: Empowering Clinical Supervisors
We're excited to present a special opportunity exclusively for sonography clinical supervisors – the "Leadership Series: Empowering Clinical Supervisors." This webinar series is designed to help you grow as a leader and connect with others in your field.
What You Can Expect:
The series kicks off by exploring the important topic: Understanding your own leadership style. Other session covered in the series;
- Understanding those you lead
- Communicating effectively
- Providing constructive feedback
- Resolving conflicts
- Managing your time
Connect and Learn:
Join a community of clinical supervisors who, like you, are committed to excellence. Connect, share experiences, and learn from each other to expand your influence and leadership skills.
What We Aim For:
- Become a Stronger Leader: Discover your leadership style and learn how to lead your team confidently and authentically.
- Boost Your Skills: Gain practical insights and skills to navigate challenges and make the most of opportunities.
- Build a Supportive Network: Forge lasting relationships with peers, creating a network that goes beyond the series.
- Access Resources: Get exclusive access to valuable resources and expert insights tailored to clinical supervisors.
Understanding your own leadership style - LIVE on Wednesday the 13 September. 7.30pm- 8.30pm AEST.
- Understanding those you lead- LIVE on Wednesday the 11 October. 7.30pm- 8.30pm AEDT.
- Communicating effectively- LIVE on Wednesday the 8 November. 7.30pm- 8.30pm AEDT.
- Providing constructive feedback- LIVE on Wednesday the 21 February 2024. 7.30pm- 8.30pm AEDT.
- Resolving conflicts- LIVE on Wednesday the 20 March 2024. 7.30pm- 8.30pm AEDT.
- Managing your time- LIVE on Wednesday the 10 April 2024. 7.30pm- 8.30pm AEST.
**Registrations will have access to the recording for 1-month following the session.
Registration is now closed for this series
Understanding those you lead
Case Studies & Live Q & A
|Evangeline Aston & ASA
*times listed are in Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time please adjust for your local time zone.
Partners and Supporters