Interesting Case Morning
The ASA Central West NSW Branch warmly invites you to a fun morning of socialising and learning on Saturday the 30th of October 2021 at Orange Hospital. Come along to the interesting case morning and share your interesting work from 2021. This is also a great opportunity for students to hone their presentation skills in a friendly and supportive environment.
Please note that registration is essential. In person places are limited, and this event will also be streamed online for those unable to attend in person
The following COVID guidelines apply to the event:
- You must register for the event to be allowed entry
- Do not attend if unwell or in a period of self-isolation
- Maintain a 1.5 metre distance from others
- Minimise touching of surfaces
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser during the event
Event restrictions and requirements can change very quickly so the ASA will inform you of any changes prior to the event by email or text message.
- Presentations between 5-10 minutes with 2 minutes for questions
- Key learning outcomes should be included in the presentation
- Keep information concise, and on pathology and condition
- Ensure that patient ID is removed from images and clips
- A suggested presentation structure includes: title, patient history, images/clips highlighting key learning points, patient follow-up and outcomes
- Presentations should be uploaded to a USB and it is recommended that images are also uploaded to a separate device in case of any issues
- Please arrive a few minutes early in order for your presentation to be uploaded and checked
Presenters: after registering on the ASA website, please email your interesting case topic and any direct enquiries by October 10th to Jenelle Toole at firstname.lastname@example.org
Earn valuable CPD points for presenting an interesting case.
10 ASA CPD points = 10 ASAR credits
Members and non-members welcome
|Non Member In Person (CPD Certificate available for $25):
|Non Member Online (CPD Certificate available for $25):
Partners and Supporters