The ASA Central West NSW Branch warmly invites you to a fun morning of socialising and learning on Saturday the 6th April 2024 at Mudgee Hospital.
Come along to the interesting case morning and share your interesting work from 2023/24. This is also a great opportunity for everyone to hone their presentation skills in a supporting environment.
Take Lift to lower ground floor to Large Group Room downstairs
RSVP by Wednesday 3 April 2023
Judging: “Best Case Study” will be determined by members of the ASA Central West Branch Committee who are present and eligible to vote. Each committee member will vote for one presenter only.
Prize: ASA members are offered a 30% discount to the ASA annual conference for the best case study. (Members only, valid for ASA2025 Melbourne or ASA2026 Gold Coast Conference)
Presenters: after registering on the ASA website, please email your interesting case topic and any direct enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 March 2024.
Guidelines for presenting a case study:
- Keep the presentation concise 5-10min with 2 minutes for questions (optional)
- Key learning outcomes should be included in the presentation
- Any information about the pathology or condition should be kept concise
- Ensure that patient ID is removed from images and clips
- A suggested presentation structure includes: title, patient history, images/clips highlighting key learning points, patient follow-up and outcomes
- Presentations should be uploaded to a USB.
Members - Free
Non-members - $25
Partners and Supporters