Victoria Branch invite you to register your interest to attend the upcoming Branch Workshop titled Obstetric Mid Trimester Seminar
Saturday 10th October
Mercy Hospital for Women
163 Studley Road, Heidelberg
Time 9.00 am - 12.00pm
All members and non members welcome, from those just qualified to very experienced.
COVID and Events
Due to changing COVID restrictions, delivery of events can change at very short notice. We assure you that if you have registered for an event and it is postponed you will be notified as soon as possible and offered a refund, or cost transfer to the rescheduled event.
Also, with social distancing in place we are not able to offer the same capacity at events as we normally would. We are working towards a solution where the same event may be held on a number of occasions to satisfy demand. Thank-you for your patience.
If you have already registered or looking to register for any upcoming events, please reconsider your attendance if you have experienced any of the following in the 14 days prior to the event:
- Have you been unwell with any cold or flu like symptoms including: fevers, cough, vomiting, diarrhoea, night sweats or chills, or acute respiratory infection including cough shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you travelled to an identified hotspot, returned from overseas or from a cruise in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed, or suspected case of COVID-19
For events that are now open to members the following restrictions apply:
- Attendees must be registered for the event through the ASA
- Do not attend if unwell.
- Do not attend if in self-isolation period.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others.
- Do not make unnecessary physical contact with others. Avoid physical greetings, such as handshakes, hugs and kisses.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth.
- Minimise touching of surfaces.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser on entering an event.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser during the event.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Use a flexed elbow or a tissue; if you use a tissue, dispose of it immediately and appropriately.
- Clean up after yourself by placing rubbish in bins provided and avoiding putting items such as phones on meal surfaces etc.
Please note- event restrictions and requirements can change very quickly and the ASA will inform you of any changes prior to the event via email or text message.
Partners and Supporters